1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them. (check)
2. Add the award to your blog. (check)
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth. (check)
4. Nominate four creative liars–I mean writers–and post links to them. (check)
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated. (on my way)
Okay, here are six lies and one truth about me. Can you guess which one is true?
1) I love cemeteries, especially at night.There you have it folks. Which one is true?
2) I currently hold licenses to be a CPA, a stock broker, a real estate agent and a chiropractor.
3) I have moved twenty times in the last twelve years.
4) All my cats have been black or some derivative of black.
5) I was a heavy equipment salesperson for a Caterpillar Dealer for eight years.
6) I am a direct descendent of William the Conquerer.
7) I once dated Sherman Kelly, of King Harvest, of "Dancing in the Moonlight" fame.
Now, on to the Chaos Award:
This was passed to me by Jules over at Trying to Get Over The Rainbow, because she knows how chaotic it is in my head. Thank you, Jules, I love your blog! Hmm, what were the instructions for this one? Answer some questions and then what?
I am passing both awards on to four creative writers whose blogs I have recently discovered:
What is your signature color? Kiwi green. Or red. Depending on the day.
What is your most embarrassing moment? You're kidding, right? This one I'll think about and get back to you.
Would you ever get anything pierced other than your ears. If so, what? Don't think so, but never say never!
Are you a social butterfly or a homebody? These days? Very much a homebody.
Are you done having babies or do you want more? There was a time in my life when I wanted at least one. That time passed so no, I'm not looking for any babies unless they're of the furry variety.
Are you loyal to your hairstylist or do you try every salon in town? I'm loyal. To my hairdresser. My dentist. My pedicurist. Unless I'm dissatisfied or have moved, then I jump around till I find MY person. Like Jules, I try to find people who like to barter.
How many times have you moved in your life? I can't answer this yet without giving away one of the answers for the first award.
If you could plan your vacation with just you and your love where would it be? First off I'd have to find him and then I'd want to consult him. But, there are lots of places still on my bucket list: Alaska, Hawaii and Italy for starters. Belize. Peru. So many places. Key West.
1) Terry @ Gardner West - Private EyeFinally, I'm catching a plane tomorrow morning for a family reunion in Rochester, NY. I'm taking my laptop but don't know what the internet situation is there so this may be it until next Tuesday. If so, I'll miss you all. Miss me, too!
2) Francine @ Romancing the Blog
3) Elliot @ So close, but...
4) Amanda @ All That Good Jazz
Golden Slumbers has been stuck in my head, waking and sleeping, for a week now. I love this video. It has some great pics of the fab four as kids. It's actually three songs, but Golden Slumbers is first. Enjoy!
~Yeehaaa, that rebel, Olivia