Hi Y'all! My cousin has a 17" HP laptop but they haven't set up the wireless yet. I wanted to check in and let you know that EACH of the seven holds a kernel of truth. Six are exaggerated.
1) I DO love cemeteries, but sorry Wally, not so much at night. Probably has something to do with all those scary movies I watched as a child.
2) To Stephen and The Words Crafter: I currently only hold a chiropractic license (in both GA and CA), but have held each of these licenses at different times in the past.
3) I have moved 19 times in the last twelve years (one shy of 20!), plus I've moved my office four times in that same time period. Kobico, you were close! The link is a post I did a while back about being a vagabond.
4) Until Bugsy, my current companion, all of my cats have been either black or some derivation. Bugsy, however, is white with black spots and tail and a tiger head. I never had cat hair all over everything until him, either!
5) I worked for Yancey Bros. Co., the Georgia Caterpillar Dealer, for eight years doing special accounting projects, then as Accounting Manager/Asst Controller, then as the Advertising Mgr. I would have LOVED to sell tractors but in the south at that time there were NO female sales people. (There probably still aren't.) Kathy, I was in Peoria a couple of times and still love Cats.
6) Jemi, Melanie and Angela all guessed this one. And YES, I am a direct descendent of William whether you call him Conqueror, the Great, the Bastard or the Redeemer on my paternal grandmother Willoughby's side. Melanie, I'm actually at a reunion on my mom's side. Not sure who all is up this ladder. :)
7) Ed Tuleja of King Harvest was the cousin of one of my best friends. They played at Six Flags and stayed with her family for several days while there. We all did hang out, including Sherman, who actually wrote their hit song "Dancing in the Moodlight". They were much older, though, so though I had a bit of a crush, I never had a date with him.
I'm having a wonderful time in Rochester. Today we have blue skies and low humidity, temps in the 70's, ahhhhh. Tomorrow is the reunion/all day party for my cousins' 30th anniversary/vow renewal. Another cousin is performing the ceremony.
Thank you for guessing which was what. I'll see you guys in a few days. Till then, have a great weekend wherever you are. And, for your listening pleasure, here is a youtube.com recording of "Dancing in the Moonlight".