Sunday, October 24, 2010

I See Things

I See Signs




















Survivors
 .





Where Red Maples Got Their Name (Acer Rubrum)

I See Skies Tickled Pink Over Corn









And a Home Abandoned, Yet Waiting

I See God's Glory

In Color in the Curves

And Waiting at Home















I See the Magnificence of Fall in Georgia
BTW, if anyone would like to borrow and use my photographs, please feel free to do so. I ask only that you give me credit as the photographer/author and link back to this post and my blog.

Happy Hallows!

~That Rebel, Olivia J. Herrell

5 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Those photographs are beautiful. Autumn, to me, is so ripe with beauty, echoing to enjoy the warmth and life still present for the cold shroud of winter is coming.

Still, The Father's hand is seen in all of His Seasons -- if we only choose to look.

Have a beautiful, healing week, Olivia --- Roland

DL Curran said...

Those are lovely photographs Olivia.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

The beauty in these photo's are breathtaking. thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

Jules said...

Those are some cool pics! I love the old house and god's glory.

Looks your weekend was in full bloom and I'm glad it was only signs you saw :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Renae said...

What beautiful photos, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...