Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Found. Finally.


After a year of hearing my cousin Kerry sing the praises of one Brian Keith, her long-time counselor, I've not only finally met him, but had an hour session with him. Today.

Metatron courtesy AngelicArtistry.com


I walked in to his office in Carrollton and found Nirvana. Comfortable couches. Spiritual artwork (I'm told by another of his clients that most were painted by Brian). Crystals. Plants. A subtle hint of incense in the air. Quiet. Peaceful. An oasis of calm.

As he stepped down the hall and out of the shadow in to the lounge (to call it a waiting room wouldn't do it justice), I recognized a fellow seeker. A kindred spirit.


An ancient family member.

Found. Finally.
  
He asked me a few questions related to birth date and order. Told me about my deceased mother's agenda which helped me understood why I never felt good enough for her.

And so many other things.

He filled in many missing pieces of a childhood that left me reeling.

I'll leave it at that, 'cause it's 1:25 a.m. and I need to sleep.

Thank you, Universe, for steering me to this incredible counselor/minister. I'm looking forward to getting off the prozac.

Brian, you rock!

~ Olivia J. Herrell

Brian has offices in Carrollton and Dahlonega, Georgia. For an appointment or more information about R. Brian Keith, DD, PhD, go to: www(dot)briankeithcounsel(dot)com

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh! I am looking forward to hearing what you finally found ;)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I loved this Olivia, are you going again?

Yvonne,

Alex Ong said...

So great to find these visionaries in life.

Alex from Breakfast Every Hour was here.

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

I hope you keep us posted but only if you feel comfortable doing so.
I hope you can leave the Prozac behind.


MaryV

Ju Dimello said...

Wow! that's a nice one. Glad you found someone to help you! Wishing you the best!

Following you from A-Z challenge!

Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré said...

Elaine, it will be eeking out in the manuscript that I'm working on because it also filled in the missing pieces in THAT. Amazing.

Yvonne, my next appt is in three weeks, then I'll go every other week for a while after that. I'll keep y'all posted.

Karen, thanks and LOVE your new picture!

Mary, I will and thank you!

Hello Ju, welcome to Rebel land! I'll be by to visit you!

~ Olivia

Barbara said...

Nice to meet you through the A-Z challenge :) It's so nice to hear you had you had a good session :) I wish I had someone like that to speak to :) Good Luck

Anonymous said...

Super A-Z Challenge post. I also like the HSP post. (And yes, I'm one!)

FilmMattic said...

Brian sounds like an awesome person! Thanks for sharing your story.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...