Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Z is for...

Zzzzzzzz...

And that concludes the A to Z Blogging Challenge (which actually ended three days ago).

Did I peter out? Yes. Yes I did.

But I blogged fifteen of the thirty days. Not totally shabby on my part. I made it around to meet a tiny fraction of the other 999 bloggers. This WAS shabby. I still have many others to visit.

Manana.

~ Olivia J. Herrell

BTW, I'm in the process of setting up yet another blog/website, this one for my day job. If you're interested check it out: Chiropractic and Natural Healing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve a rest. Happy zzzzs :D I had to make myself keep the focus all the way to letter z too. The sheer weight of numbers made me bow before the impossibility of getting around all the blogs.
The lack of pressure about what to write for a blogpost is a relief; by next week I'll be wishing for the structure again.

Jules said...

According to the letter of a comment you left me, I'd say you have reason to peter out. It is done though.

Now I do not want to here you are letting that descriptive talent of yours going dormant. So make a new schedule and include those characters of yours. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Unknown said...

Well, I did finish and I'm totally exhausted so I'm a bit jealous I didn't give out long ago. But, it was fun to meet new bloggers.

Wellington Artist said...

What's sleep? I got used to blogging everyday and now I know I have to write at least 3 or 4 times a week. It was also great making new friends with such varied interests!

A.T. Post said...

Congrats, you did it! That was something even I didn't have the courage to take on. I've only ever participated in one blogfest...I must be chicken.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...