Saturday, February 11, 2017

Oh Yes I DID! Query Emailed.

I did it. I did it.
I emailed the first agent query
For Blessed Are the Peace Makers: Coming Home
And who knows,
With luck,
Maybe the last.
No. I swear.
I’m not kidding.
I really, really
DID IT!
Before hitting send,
I hovered over the keyboard,
Heart pounding,
Breath shallow,
A little faint.
But not in a sick
Sort of way.
In a jumping out of
An airplane kind of way.
Not that I ever have.
Or probably ever will
Unless the plane’s
Going down.
Now it’s time
To celebrate.
Kombucha and
Netflix anyone? LOL.

What are you celebrating this fabulous night, as the luminous moon shines her reflected light on our highest intentions?

That Rebel, Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré

O.J. Barré is author of the upcoming Blessed Are the Peace Makers trilogy. Book One, Coming Home, is in final edits. The first draft of Book Two, Coming To, is nearing completion and Book Three, Coming Full Circle, is swirling in the mists of creation.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...