Monday, July 27, 2020

Happy 1st Anniversary to AWEN RISING

One year ago today, Awen Rising hit Amazon's shelves. And what a year it has been. We are all suffering in one way or another from the effects of the Coronavirus. Some, much more than others. But none of us has remained unscathed.

In quiet celebration of Awen Rising's 1st Anniversary, I'm giving away a copy of the ebook and a copy of the signed paperback. To enter, just leave a brief (or long, if you'd like) comment at the end of this post. 

If you're interested in seeing me live and in color, I'm doing (almost) daily Live events on my Facebook author page. Like my page here. Then, if you're on Facebook at the time I'm live, I should (though, who knows) pop up somewhere on your screen. Click that and voila, we'll hang out for a few minutes. AND you'll get another opportunity to win a free Awen Rising ebook. 

OH YEAH!!! Sheesh! I totally forgot to let y'all know, I'm so sorry! My bad.

I now have an official author website. It even says - The Official Website of Author O. J. Barré. No lie. If you're a regular here and were entering under the ojbarre dot com URL, I suspect you've already seen the new site. If not, hop on over and take a look. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Now that my books are separate from my blog, I would dearly love to get back to the basics here on That Rebel. Talk about life. Love. Growing older. Having something to look forward to, something that keeps my mind sharp, and even hones it a little more every day. At the mature age of 63, that is important to me.

As are these little victories.

Our milestones keep us going. They are the foundation upon which our futures sit. I am a published author. Not once, but twice. And I am approaching number three. And four, five, and six loom in the not-too-far-distant future. THAT, my friend, is worth waking up for, worth living for. 


Thank you for celebrating Awen Rising's anniversary with me. And if you are a regular at That Rebel, or were before it became my writing-related venue, you'll be happy to know that I am itching to get back to philosophizing. To sharing my own special, Southern-fried view of life.

What say ye, Rebels? Wanna watch the Facebook Live event from this morning? In celebration of Awen Rising's 1st Anniversary, here it is! And if you missed me live, I'll be back on Facebook Live a few minutes each day through Friday the 31st.

Thank you for helping me celebrate Awen Rising's 1st Anniversary.

That Rebel, Olivia J. Herrell writing as O. J. Barré

Here's the video:


O. J. Barré is the author of the Awen trilogy, a pre-apocalyptic urban fantasy set in 2042. Steeped in current, ancient, and future history twists, Book One, Awen Rising (set in Atlanta, Georgia) debuted July 27, 2019. Book Two, Awen Storm, released May 26, 2020. Book Three, Awen Tide, arrives in 2021.

1 comment:

Mikroautobusu nuoma said...

Great! Thanks for sharing this information I am so very happy to read this content.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...