Monday, January 24, 2022

You Are Not Alone

This morning I woke in immense fear. Fear for my life. Fear for my health. Fear for my livelihood. Fear for my family. Fear for my friends. Fear for my world.

I know I'm not the only one.

This fear feels so real, so big, so overwhelming. But I learned long ago that the antidote for fear is faith. God is bigger than our fear. Bigger than our aloneness. Bigger than a pandemic. Bigger than a world careening out of balance. And he is bigger than all of our human drama.

Upon rising, I found the following shared by a friend on Facebook. It helps a little.


So, once again, I step out of fear and into His Loving Arms. And here I will stay for the duration.

Will you join me?

Y'all keep reading, and I'll keep writing!

That Rebel, Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O. J. Barré

O. J. Barré is the author of the Awen Trilogy, a pre-apocalyptic urban fantasy set in 2042 Atlanta. Steeped in current, ancient, and future history twists, Book One, Awen Rising, debuted July 2019. Book Two, Awen Storm, released May 2020. Book Three, Awen Tide, is on preorder and will release in 2022. All are (or will be) available in both paperback and ebook, and the hardback versions will be available in 2022.

O. J.'s Awen Prequel novelette, The Druids of Marduk, Part I, is available as an ebook for purchase on Amazon (or free by signing up for her newsletter). The second installment, The Druids of Marduk, Part II: UnderEarth, is an ebook novella also available on Amazon. Part III: AboveEarth, is scheduled for a 2022 release.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...