Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chocolate Blues Experiment

It's 3:00 am and I now know how much caffeine is in a whole bag of Lindt's 60% dark chocolate truffles. And just how long it takes for the resulting crash.

Aren't you glad I did the research for you?

Two other things I found out tonight: David Letterman is really funny when he talks about his seven-year old and when I'm desperate enough, I will actually type a blog post on my teeniny iPhone keyboard. With one finger.

Huh.

Twitter anyone?

~ Olivia J Herrell

P.S. I am taking on the position of agenting a hot blues artist, Calvin B. Streets. If anyone out there has any words of wisdom, I'm all ears.

Here's Calvin playing She's My Baby.


6 comments:

Alex Ong said...

Dark chocolate truffles are so worth the crash!

Alex
Breakfast Every Hour

Angela said...

That must have been some delicious research.

Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré said...

I opened my eyes at 9:30 this am, after finally sliding in to slumber's sweet arms well after four.

It's a rainy day in Georgia. I'm in bed, bundled and cosied up with my iPhone. Soon I'll Be watching an old movie and snoozing again.

One can only hope.

BTW, I highly recommend the 60% truffles. Only they should slap a Warning Label on the bag. Seriously. I was laying in bed with visions of college fleeting by.

~ Olivia

Jules said...

I agree with Alex and might I add.. festivals, festivals, festivals. Your friend rocks I would add as well :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

The Words Crafter said...

Ooooo, I love the mixed bag!!!!! And yes, they're worth the crash :P

Hope you're feeling better. I've been 'out' with a computer glitch. My first day back. I tried to type with my itouch. Yeah.....I could barely do it.

Anonymous said...

tee hee, glad to know of an extra caffeine source:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...