Sunday, July 28, 2019

Awen Rising - Published & Available - Today

Awen Rising is now published and LIVE in both ebook and paperback, yeehaaa!

CLICK COVER for PAPERBACK

To purchase Awen Rising in paperback, click on the above book cover. For the ebook, click the one below. OR you can go HERE to my Amazon Author Page to purchase either. For the next 90 days, Awen Rising is being sold exclusively through Amazon, so that I can take advantage of the Kindle Select Program. Which means, Awen Rising is FREE for Kindle Unlimited members.


CLICK COVER for EBOOK
In October 2019, I will go wide with distribution. Which means Awen Rising will be available through other booksellers, bookstores, and libraries in late October or early November.

Publishing the Awen trilogy has been my dream for seven long years. Thank you to each and every one of my readers. Without you, none of this would be happening. I keep feeling the need to pinch myself - there were many times I felt I'd never get here.

Yet, here I am. A published author. The first book of my Awen Trilogy is out in the world. Fare the well, little book. And know that you are loved beyond measure.

So please...head on over to Amazon. Awen Rising is free for Kindle Unlimited members. The ebook sells for $3.99 and the 351-page paperback for $14.99. And I would love it if you would leave a review on Amazon.

If you would like a signed copy, plan on meeting me in Georgia for one of my book signings on October 4th and/or 5th. I'm also looking at possible signings in Los Angeles, Venice Beach, and Ventura, California. And hey, I should probably arrange one or two or three in the Nampa/Meridian/Boise, Idaho area!

WE DID IT Y'ALL! I. AM. SOOO. EXCITED!! Thank you for having faith in me.

~ That Rebel, Olivia J. Herrell, writing as  O.J. Barré

To stay abreast of O.J.'s latest, subscribe to Muse & News, a monthly (or so) "news"letter.

O.J. Barré is the author of the Awen trilogy, a druid science fantasy set in 2042. Steeped in current, ancient, and future history twists, Book One, Awen Rising (set in Atlanta, Georgia) is scheduled to debut August 1, 2019, in both ebook and paperback. Book Two, Awen Storm, is slated for 2020. Book Three, Awen Tide, arrives in 2021.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...